We built our first website for our own services back in 1996, in the early days of the web, and we built our first chiropractic website for a doctor in 2000. In short, we’ve been a web design firm since there’s been a web to design for!
Of course, just being around for a long time doesn’t mean that you’re good at what you do. At Waxwing, a big part of our job is staying sharp and up-to-date with the latest web technologies, techniques, and approaches to build an effective website for our clients.
Our legal websites have the features that you need to build a solid web presence for your legal practice. As part of our law firm service, you get the following:
- A reactive, or responsive design. This bit of tech optimizes your site pages to automatically work on mobile devices, like phones and tablets. Over half of all people are searching using these types of devices and your site needs to work on them.
- Lead generation tools. Getting a visitor to your site can take a lot of time and money, so you want to make sure you convert as many visitors as possible into clients. Our sites make it easy for people to email you for more information with a convenient signup form on each page.
- A simple CMS. A CMS (content management system) allows you to add, edit, or remove content from your site and enables you to add images, text, or videos to your custom site pages. You don’t want to be dependent on someone to make quick changes to your site, and a CMS allows you to make changes yourself, 24 hours a day.
- Personal injury videos. If you have a personal injury practice, we have a library of auto injury and brain injury videos ready for your use, saving you thousands of dollars of production time.
- Great support. Your legal site is so very important to your success, so you need to make sure someone’s taking care of it for you. That’s what we do. We’re there for you when you site changes or updates, 7 days a week.